Thursday, December 11, 2008

Yia sou, Calimera. Bongiorno. Guten morgen. I will be putting up some pictures from my recent trip overseas as well as talking about the culture in Italy and Greece. But for now, may I just say that I am overjoyed to be done with this semester? I'll miss my friends of course, but I am ready to go home for Christmas Break. Still...between going home and me lies the horrific adventure of DORM CLEANING and CHECKOUT! UGH. So...yeah, I will have to take care of all that, not to mention pack my clothes and stuff. Also, this Saturday night we are celebrating my birthday and the Tobelmanns and Sprakers are coming over. I am very excited in contemplating this. And then...all the Christmas festivities...I think the family has saved some of the decorating for me. I like the whole Christmas atmosphere at home...I think it is the cosiest time of the year.

This morning I had my Speech final and it only took me twenty minutes to complete. I didn't even study for it. And I got my grade back on my last speech. A! Yes...finally. Dr. Bascom does not believe in As, at least not for the first two speeches. She said that if she gave students As on the first speeches that they didn't think they needed to improve anything at all. Hence, she doesn't give students As on the first two speeches, unless they are absolutely flawless. This annoyed me very much to the point of great discouragement with her class. But, now it is over and I am looking forward to next semester.

2 comments:

  1. Poor sis! SEE!!! I knew I shouldn't help sis to put ornaments on the tree, if I had there would be no decorating for you sis! I knew you wouldn't like that so I saved you some! :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you bro...I need to find friends that blog...you are the only one that comments on me. Heehee.

    ReplyDelete